Rain, rain go away...

The a-hole upstairs has very heavy feet. On top of that, he decides to start packing and shuffling around his furniture at 3 o'clock in the morning which drives Rex Manning crazy and makes him bark at the top of his lungs. What a jerk. I am not a happy camper this morning.

I'm headed to Stockbridge, MA this afternoon for a wedding. Unfortunately, it'll be raining all weekend which makes for crappy driving conditions and even crappier for shoe selection. I still have to figure out what I'll be packing for the wedding. Pictures will be posted on Monday.

Thank you Justin and Marget for the belated birthday present--Winter Sports: The Ultimate Challenge for the Wii.
I'm excited to play it--especially the ice skating round. Now I'll be the a-hole stomping around practicing my triple sow cow's.

Something just bit my lip. Now I have a super sexy puffy upper lip.


Here's a picture from what I like to call the soft house warming party--kinda like a soft opening of a new restaurant. I think we're watching Flight of the Conchords. I met this girl the other day that looked just like Jemaine except she was asian, short, pudgy and of course a girl. I totally fell in love with her.

Dang those walls are ugly. Give me your thoughts for paint colors.

Yours for Now has another show at Bar Matchless on Saturday, June 28. I think we go on at 10. Hopefully you can make it out.

Comments