I left my camera at the hotel so I had to use my phone to take pictures at the wedding. This was the best one. I don't have a steady hand so the rest of them were pretty blurry. Meghan looked beautiful in her dress and I think the hat/veil and gloves were a classy touch.
I do have a few pictures of the after party but those are pretty blurry too. Rightfully so, there were lots of whiskey shots going around and I think the only thing that saved me from a wicked hangover the next day was the bag of buttermilk ranch potato chips I ate. They were deeee-licious.


Doug, Michael, and Brian


The after party at the firehouse which I thought was going to be a bar called The Firehouse but indeed it used to be a firehouse.


me, Meghan, and Lauren
Meghan is very excited to be part of the wives club.


Michael and his partner Justin(?). I'm so bad with remembering names.


Justin(?), Meghan, me, and Michael
I think this is shot number four.


Lauren and Doug dancing to The Blow.

Comments