To whom does this belong?

I've been rummaging through my things hoping to get rid of a bunch of junk I don't need. I figured if I haven't touched or (in most cases) looked at it since moving to New York it probably doesn't need to go with me to the new apartment. While going through my things I have found many pieces of jewelry of which have some sort of sentimental value but at this point have completely forgotten what it was. I know--I'm a terrible person. I am especially curious of this one mystery piece. It's a turquoise and silver locket shaped like an old lady's handbag with little pearls on it. It's super cute and I'm racking my brain figuring out where it came from but have so far turned up with nothing. This is where I would insert a picture but my camera is currently dead.

Comments