What did you learn today?

I learned that

a) a bunch of numb nuts work at Macy's Herald Square. It took 45 minutes and 4 different employees to purchase tickets to the Rilo Kiley and the eventually sold out She & Him show (which I didn't get and I blame the employees for that but I'll get over it).
Why did I purchase them at Macy's? It's a long story.

b) my new bff just moved into #3.

c) I was offered a Bahamas cruise with "no strings attached".

d) sometimes it's best not to know.

e) I love surprises even when they're not for me. (more on this later)

f) my new favorite tea drink is peppermint with a little green tea mixed in and honey.

And now for your viewing pleasure:

Comments

Anonymous said…
You get a second chance for She & Him tickets. They added another date.
Linda O said…
thank you for the tip.
tickets go on sale april 2nd at www.ticketmaster.com