Opening reception and other highlights of last night

I was in Williamsburg last night attending the opening reception of At Arms Length a show curated by the lovely Lauren Schell Dickens and Julie McKim. The turnout was fantastic and I was very impressed with the work. Highlights include the oil paintings of David A. Faust (I especially liked the one of the truck), and Helen Dennis' "photographic drawings". At Arms Length will be showing until February 10. Go and see it.

Congratulations ladies. I look forward to viewing your next show.

Other highlights of the night:
-Running into old acquaintances and catching up
-Having my first White Castle slider and weird chicken ring thingies
-Watching somebody walk out with a 30 pack of sliders
-Interesting conversations

Low-lights:
-The aftermath of having my first White Castle slider and weird chicken ring thingies. barf.

Comments