Attention fellow New Yorkers and tourists

Things you should see, do, and not do:


See: Lauren Schell Dickens (my cousin) and her friend Julie McKim have curated yet another show. It's called "At Arms Length" and is showing at the Nurture Art gallery in Williamsburg Brooklyn until February 10. The opening reception is this Friday 1/11/08 from 7-9 pm with an after party following.

Do: My friend Kent has this amazing bar in Greenpoint Brooklyn called the The Black Rabbit. They have these cozy little snugs where, with a push of a button, someone magically appears to take your drink or food order. The staff is super duper friendly and are always concocting yummy libations. Libation--what a funny word. Go and check it out.

Not Do: Please don't go wandering on the train tracks during morning rush hour. You will be labled by the MTA conductor as "an unidentifiable individual on the tracks up ahead". It kinda freaks everyone out and causes delays. So please stay off the tracks at all times. On a different note, if you're going to take the escalator the left side is for people who will continue to walk on the escalator. Stay to the right if you are going to stand.

Next weekend is the "camping" trip up in the Catskills. I guess it's not really camping if you're staying in a cabin with a hot tub and fireplace. Still, I'm super excited.

I found out yesterday that Sona finally had her baby! All I know is that he was born on New Years day in Miami. I can't wait to see them.

I have to order my salad now.

I'll update this post later with links to websites. My work computer is being dumb.

Oh wait, does anybody want to buy a tv? It's still in the box and I don't need it. Let me know.

Comments