Recap: Christmas in TX 2007

I really should start blogging on a daily basis so that there aren't a crap load of pictures all in one post. All these pictures are in a really random order. I would go back and fix it but I'm still recovering from my visit.

Thanks to everyone who made this visit to Texas super-duper awesome...special thanks to Craig Elrod for allowing me to post his pictures from Party #1 because I have a problem of forgetting to take pictures (I promise to do better in 2008)...Matt and Diana (you two rock ass!)...fires and the firemen who come to put them out...parties on the 21st floor...christmastini's (damn you)...drunken foolishness...catching up with old friends and making new ones...home made apple cider (thank you Forrest)...pinata's... tacos so good they made me wanna smack yo mama...Brenham, TX...Alamo Drafthouse...Cure songs sung by Benjamin...Paul (you musical genius. I can't wait to play shows with you in April.)...runaway dogs at the airport...and my family (see you in Vietnam next December. I love you all!).
















































Comments