It's been a long while...

since I've posted anything and since I am queen of procrastination I'll update you with what's been going on in the wonderful world of Linda.

School has made me want to jump out of so many windows this semester, but I'm finally down to about three more weeks and then it's off to Texas for winter break. I have never been more excited to fly to Texas in my life. Seriously.

Thoughts of Randomness

If I had to choose my ideal career right now it would be to work for a magazine reviewing beauty products. Will somebody tell me how to do this? Thanks.

I'm thinking of buying a bass guitar.

I enjoy fontina cheese and roasted poblano peppers in a grilled cheese sandwich.

There's a winter storm heading this way and it's damn-dang cold outside.


quote of the day

"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."--Einstein
Amen to that.

Comments