Happy Rex Manning Day!!!


Meet Rex Manning, the newest addition to the Onglamit family. We rescued him Tuesday from Waggytail Rescue. He is an amazing little guy, SO sweet and SO well behaved. Rexy likes to do handstands while he does his business. I'm not sure what that's all about, but it's very amusing to watch. It's interesting having a dog in New York City. Everyone seems to want to talk to you except for the crazy dog haters who give you the stink-eye. I've been in this neighborhood for a little while and I've talked to more people in the last four days than I have since moving in. It's a good thing I guess. So, that's my tip for all you lonely New Yorkers, adopt a dog and everybody will want to be your friend:)

On a side note: Normally, I'm woken up by the clinking and clanking of the bottle man who likes to dig through everyones trash to pick out the bottles and cans, but this morning I was awaken by the newly formed Mariachi Band practicing at 7am in the apartment across the way.

OLAY!

Comments