Woo-wee. The wedding extravaganza has finally ended for me. Well, except for my cousin Kathryn's wedding next month in California but due to my school load I won't be able to make it. It was so much fun seeing everybody on the west coast this past weekend--dancing, drinking, shuffle ball, fresh donuts at 1am...always a good time. It's time to de-glutton myself before school starts.
It's surprisingly cool in New York City right now. I'm really loving it even though it's raining. At least the trains aren't flooding this time.

Things to look forward to this week:


Cousin Mark plus one are coming to stay at casa Onglamit for a week starting Friday.

Brian's Ian from LA is coming to visit this weekend.

Found out that Sona's having a boy!

Me getting to relax.







Stardust is really good. Go see it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
H James Lucas said…
I can't say I was particularly impressed by Stardust, but I do love the title of your blog. I think it might be my favorite blog title yet.
Linda O said…
why, thank you james.