Hooray!!!


The new oven was delivered today and I'm so proud of the fact that I figured out how to ignite the pilot light for the oven. It was just installed so there's no time to bake anything, but I have tomorrow until Monday to think of all the fantastic things I'm going to make when I get back from California. Brian and I have created a new rule for those who stay at our place--you have to make us one dinner. It doesn't matter how long you stay, one day...two weeks--you just have to cook once. Sounds fair to me, no?

Things I've learned today:

1. New Yorkers have a longer shelf life than the rest of you in the country. Really hard to believe, isn't it?

2. I think I want to move to Portland, OR.

3. As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it.--Einstein
*le sigh* sad but true.

Comments